CIS is the first and only school in Vietnam that has a curriculum built on the foundation of the Ontario program (Canada), for students from kindergarten to grade 12. Established and Developed in 2009, CIS began its educational journey in cooperation with the renowned educational councils of the State of Ontario, such as the District School Board of Niagara (DSBN) from 2009 to June 2014, and Toronto District School Board (TDSB) since July 2014.
Global competence is one of our efforts to prepare students for the rapid changes in politics, society, economy and technology in the future. We provide students with the knowledge, skills, values and attitudes they will need to constantly study, embrace global dependency issues and become active global citizens.
CIS students benefit from the well-known Ontario curriculum (Canada) – a leader in Language and Math education, ensuring that graduates are competitive internationally.
- English Program (Ell)
- Elementary School Program (Grades 1 – 8)
- High School Program (Grades 9 – 12)
- International Baccalaureate Program (IB)
- It is a technology system that supports 3 subjects: parents, school and bus staff with 2 different mobile applications and a web-base to interact, manage, monitor and supervise school transportation. born on the same system.
- The system is provided by SMT Global with the goal of ensuring safe, timely and secure transportation of students, as well as making the school administration easy.
- The school uses web-base to manage the number of students riding, managing buses, managing daily routing, and managing feedback from parents.
- The bus staff mobile app has the following features:
- Features navigation, so others can recognize and track your bus route
- Manage the list of students who register on their ride
- Know the number of students you need to pick up at each station
- Attendance when students board and exit the bus to notify parents
- Mobile app for parents with the following features:
- Bus tracking map moves in reality
- View bus information, Bus staff and call
- Bus staff
- Receive notices from the school, including bus announcements, other custom announcements
- Send feedback, report to the school